SISTERS MAKING MOVES
MELISSA VOGELSINGER ALIGHT FOUNDATION
Breast Cancer Survivor Alight Foundation
JANELLE STRICKLAND "THE PRINCESS OF POETRY"
PORTIA SHIPMAN INNOVATOR OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS
PUBLIC RELATIONS GURU JOY COOK
VALERIE JONES SPOT TV
ZUMBA FITNESS EXPERT "THE LATIN DIVA"
MOTOWN HEIRESS SHERRY GORDY
DR. EUNICE DUDLEY DUDLEY HAIR CARE PRODUCTS
ARANEETAE GUY SWEET AIR COSMETICS
MEDIA DIVA ROLONDA WATTS
AUTHOR CAROL ANDREWS
HEALTH EXPERT DR. VIETA BLAND
- UTMB scientists gain new insights into factors that lead to preterm birth
- Study focuses on addressing gaps in understanding of women's sexual pleasure
- Tibetan yoga practice may reduce sleep disturbances in breast cancer patients undergoing treatment
- A quarter of girls show signs of depression at age 14
- Risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer
- Providing women with early knowledge about childbirth could help reduce unnecessary cesareans
- Trauma exposure and PTSD may increase risk of developing lupus
- Scientists find a way to convert “bad body fat” to “good fat”
- HPV vaccine can improve chances of conception in some women, study finds
- Pregnant smokers more likely to quit if they learn to manage negative emotions, study shows
- He's rejected me but is open to having sex. I'm upset but tempted to, since I'll be bored and alone in his city.
- Do gay men get asked about oral sex by straight men often?
- How do I get this woman out of my life without hurting feelings or jeopardising the other relationship with the mutual friend?
- What should I do about this date with a man who suffers from PTSD?
- Is this something I can fix by correcting a few actions in our relationship? Do I give her space and trust that she will end up with me? What do I do?
- Huge crush on the guy who works in the same building but I don't think he even knows that I exist!
- I thought things were progressing well so why does she seemed to have slowed down?
- I'm worried I can't ask her to do the same thing again!
- I was drunk and slapped my boyfriend across the face!
- Why do people bad mouth their significant others?
- Are we sexually incompatible? I need help!
- Heart says carry on, head says we are now toxic! Advice needed!
- Should I give my old teacher this small gift?
- She said she wants to hangout with her friends which is fine except for my concern about this one male friend!
- I'm a 27 year old virgin who just wants to be loved..
- We've had rough times but seem to want only us! But his marijuana use is a problem for me!
- A thank you to your advice!! I am now engaged. You are all the best!! Just a Thank you Post =)
- I need opinions on a possible relationship with my step-cousin!
- I'm worried my boyfriend is stealing from me.
- She has bruises and I think she's cheating with the Baby Daddy
- Further Ryanair cancellations likely as pilots reject cash to work on days off
- Where to see spectacular autumn colours around the world: our readers’ tips
- Share great autumn foodie destinations in Europe for a chance to win a £200 hotel voucher
- Instagram snapshots: Andy Pietrasik in Western Australia
- An oasis of orchids, animals and architecture in Medellín, Colombia
- The It factor: exploring Stephen King’s Maine
- Inca Trail permits to be released four months early
- Art and culture on the rise in revitalised Aalborg
- 10 of the best new art exhibitions in Europe for autumn 2017
- Ryanair tries to appease passengers with list of flights cancelled until Thursday
- South Dakota: wild beasts and Badlands make the silver screen come to life
- Something in the local water makes Vietnam’s cao lau noodles special
- Chateau Changyu: a growing taste for Chinese wine
- 'Pure inspiration': our writers pick their favourite cycle rides
- 10 of the best small-scale cruises worldwide
- Nepal-Tibet border reopens to tourists after 2015 earthquake
- Denver city guide: what to see and do plus the best restaurants, bars and hotels
- ‘Tribes and shamans become your hosts’ – India’s remote Arunachal Pradesh
- The Mount Edgcumbe, Tunbridge Wells, Kent: hotel review
- Guernsey goes gastro: a food adventure in the Channel Islands