SISTERS MAKING MOVES
AUTHOR CAROL ANDREWS
ZUMBA FITNESS EXPERT "THE LATIN DIVA"
ARANEETAE GUY SWEET AIR COSMETICS
MEDIA DIVA ROLONDA WATTS
MELISSA VOGELSINGER ALIGHT FOUNDATION
Breast Cancer Survivor Alight Foundation
DR. EUNICE DUDLEY DUDLEY HAIR CARE PRODUCTS
MOTOWN HEIRESS SHERRY GORDY
PORTIA SHIPMAN INNOVATOR OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS
HEALTH EXPERT DR. VIETA BLAND
VALERIE JONES SPOT TV
JANELLE STRICKLAND "THE PRINCESS OF POETRY"
PUBLIC RELATIONS GURU JOY COOK
- Lone star tick likely to be triggering red meat allergies
- Study finds breastfeeding could lower a mothers risk of a heart attack or stroke later in life
- Prenatal exposure to pain-relieving drug can impair development of male behavior
- UCLA-led study reveals possibility of CMV and HIV transmission from mothers to infants
- Frequent sex linked to higher cognitive function in seniors
- Extra virgin olive oil protects memory and helps prevent Alzheimer’s
- New study explores how refugee and immigrant women develop resilience to cope with stress
- CDC releases new data showing the distribution of Zika transmitting mosquitoes in the US
- Study finds high prevalence of suicide attempts among women with learning disabilities
- Scientists uncover vital clues in puzzle over pre-eclampsia and increased risk of heart disease
- Family puts too much stress on me. Should I end it?
- Told my boyfriend I got a new job at a hotel. He was concerned men would look up my skirt.
- How can I get hime to be more romantic?
- Is getting back with him a vain hope?
- I'm dating a nice lady but all I can think about is my ex who ghosted me
- I don't get his on-off attitude
- A guy is visiting me from Europe, Should I be responsible for his accomodation and hotel bills?
- Am I selfish or is he trying to guilt trip me?
- Is my boyfriends best friend trying to break us up? Should the relationship be put after his best friend?
- I feel disappointed by my friends' promiscuity
- We don't want kids or pregnancy but husband is against abortion. Help!
- Does her telling me to move on really mean its over?
- Do I ask him about marriage? children? He says he doesn't ever want to marry again
- Is my son over-reacting?
- My boyfriend still hasn't told everyone that he is gay or about me. How should I proceed?
- Should I end my it with my cybersex buddy ?
- How can I stop being so jaded ?
- Should I break up with my husband so I might be able to be with his friend?
- My partner and I have a business together, the relationship isn't working but I don't know if I want to end things
- I even left my daughter at home for 4 days for the sake of my affair and now he's disappeared. I feel so lonely!
- Sicily's best beaches: chosen by readers
- 10 top tips from our Los Angeles correspondent
- Send a tip on Hong Kong – and win a £200 hotel voucher
- Cafes, courtyards and cha in Bangkok's Chinatown
- Skip Rome's queues and entrance fees and visit a baroque masterpiece
- Just chillin': welcome to Iceland’s wild, wild Westfjords
- The xx's Romy Madley Croft: my favourite places in Reykjavik
- Machu Picchu to trial timed entry tickets in bid to control tourist numbers
- The best secret beaches, pubs and places to stay in the UK
- Saltdean Lido, the people's pool – in pictures
- Saltdean Lido reopens in Brighton
- History in the hills: on the trail of Scotland's prehistoric rock carvings
- Gin tonic: the rare botanicals giving the spirit a South African twist
- Little Petra: exploring the tastes and traditions of 'the real Jordan'
- Navigating Norfolk’s hidden creeks and salt marshes – in a 1950s whelk boat
- France road trip: Lyon to Nice
- France road trip: Perpignan, Cathar castles and the Spanish border
- Top 10 forgotten British beauty spots
- Discovering Dartmoor: on patrol with the landscape detective
- ‘The rhythm of Jamaica has always had an influence on my music’